Purchasing or selling real estate requires managing hundreds of details, knowing requirements, regional disclosures, negotiating skills, and how to effectively manage entering into the escrow process once a home is found or when an offer gets accepted. My approach is centered on communicating well with my clients and helping to clarify and educate in terms of the intricate market nuances and specific area knowledge that is involved when buying or selling a home.
Rave Reviews for David
The current housing situation is fraught with peril. You need a strong ship and steadfast captain to sail these waters. David is this and much more.
- matthew s.
I can't express how lucky we were to have David with us for the purchase of our first home. The process is SO stressful, but David was helpful and reassuring. He was always there for us!!
- Y W.
Even though the mortgage meltdown put up some seemingly impossible hurdles, David masterfully navigated our way through the purchase. All I had to do was sign papers and move in.
- Timothy P.
This is a good man with a passion for his clients and his industry! David is ready to listen, investigate, and get the job done.
- Christopher B.
After two bad recommedations for realtors from friends, I turned to trusty yelp and found David. There are seriously a bunch of bad realtors out there that do not listen to their clients, do not return phone calls or emails, and just dont care. David is the exact opposite of those people.
- Melanie R.
Call Me: (925) 330-3346
Real Estate Search
Real Estate Blog
- 2013 Annual Historical Data Summary Report
- Pre-qualification VS Pre-approval
- Market Statistics for May from Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- Snapshot of Market Activity – Closed Sales From Friday 5/24/13 in CCC and ALA Counties
- OPEN HOUSE – 5/26/13 – 190 Malicoat Ave in Oakley – 2pm to 4pm
- Snapshot of the current market — sold listings for just 1 day in Contra Costa and Alameda counties (May 1st, 2013)